Friday, June 1, 2012

Fond Farewell

One of the shows I work on deals with planning issues in Montgomery County. It's not the sexiest of topics, but one of my colleagues at the Planning Board has the gift of being able to make the most mundane items exciting and interesting. Rollin Stanley has been the Planning Director for four years, and last week we taped our last show, as he is moving on to a new career in his home country Canada. I will truly miss his enthusiasm and ability to 'lay the hay down where the goats can get it'. On our last shoot I presented him with a can of hairspray - frequently when we are out in the field his David Cassidyesque hair blows all over the place, forcing us to do take after take. He was amused, and as you can see from this picture, turned the tables on me with what was supposed to be a nice shot of the two of us. Good luck Rollin!

No comments:

Post a Comment